Syringa Energy™, LLC (Syringa) is committed to conducting business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism, and this includes respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
In this Syringa Energy™, LLC Privacy Notice (this “Notice”), we provide you with details about how we process your personal information and about the options you may have under applicable data privacy regulations to manage how we use your personal information. “Processing” means collecting, using, sharing, transferring and storing of your personal information.
We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Syringa may process the Personal Information of customers, partners, vendors, visitors, or other individuals who are engaged in business with or seeking to engage in business with Syringa (“Individuals”). This Notice applies to these Individuals regardless of their geographic location during their interactions with Syringa.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND PREFERENCES
Syringa allows you to exercise your privacy rights and manage how we use your information.
Privacy and data protection laws in different states around the United States give individuals certain rights in relation to their Personal Information. We conduct our privacy practices according to this Syringa Privacy Notice and the relevant laws of the countries or regions in which we interact with you. Syringa encourages you to Contact Us if you have questions about your privacy rights and how we collect and use your Personal Information.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that relates to you and your interactions with Syringa.
When used in this Notice, “Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual (“data subject”), and includes “personal data” as defined in applicable data protection laws. Data that cannot be associated with you, such as aggregated, de-identified or anonymized information (“Anonymous Information”), is not Personal Information.
Personal Information You Provide.
- When you interact with us, we may collect information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, gender, birthdate, government identification number, shipping/billing address, email address, phone number, device IDs, username and password.
- Providing us with some Personal Information may be required in order for you to interact with us. You may be invited to provide additional Personal Information to personalize your interactions with us.
Personal Information from Third Parties.
- If you interact with Syringa through a third party or from them, or procure our services from them we may receive Personal Information about you from that third party.
- We may use third party services to supplement, validate or increase the accuracy of Personal Information we hold about you. For example, we use third parties to validate your mailing address so that we can deliver our work products or services to you more efficiently.
- The Personal Information that you share with third parties is not controlled by Syringa or covered by our privacy notices. We encourage you to review third party policies and privacy settings so that you understand how the Personal Information you share with third parties may be used or shared with others.
Automatically Collected Information.
Derived Information. Syringa may use information we have about you to draw inferences and we may then use those inferences to gain a more complete understanding of your preferences. We use preference data in order to offer you potential choices, make recommendations, or to alert you to products or services that may be of interest to you.
Children’s Information. If you are under 16, do not supply any Personal Information to Syringa. If you wish to procure Syringa services, please ask your parent or guardian to handle these transactions for you.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to develop and provide our products and services to you, to personalize, improve and promote our interactions with you, to manage our business and to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
Unless we specifically disclose otherwise, you understand that we may use any of your collected Personal Information for any of the purposes described in this Notice (as permitted by applicable law), including
For Account Registration and Servicing.
- We may use your Personal Information to create, maintain, supplement, service, change or delete your account with us.
- If you have a customer account with us, we may collect certain Personal Information for security purposes in order to verify your authorized access to your accounts with us.
We may use your Personal Information to resolve customer service questions you may have about our products and services and to follow up with you about your experience.
To Communicate with You.
- We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you about our products and services and to share offers for third party products and services that we think you may find useful.
To Improve and Develop New Products and Services.
- We may use your Personal Information to personalize your interactions and experiences with us.
- We may use your Personal Information to improve the quality of and to develop new products and services.
- We may use any information you give to us in surveys or other forms of feedback.
- We may combine your information with that from other customers in order to better understand our products and services and how we may improve them.
To Provide Our Products and Services and Operate Our Business.
- We may use your information to operate our business, including fulfilling your requests, providing you with technical or customer support, and complying with legal requirements.
- We may use your information to help us protect our products, services, workforce, and customers, including to combat fraud and protect your information.
- In some jurisdictions, we use demographic data such as ethnicity for diversity and inclusion programs.
- We may conduct research using your information alone or in combination with that of other customers.
- We use Personal Information to create aggregated or de-identified data, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share your information as we have described in this Privacy Notice.
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your information, including Personal Information, with third party service providers who we contract with to help us provide our products and services and operate our business, including fulfilling your requests, providing you with technical or customer support, protecting our products and services, combatting fraud, protecting your information, verifying compliance with Syringa policies and applicable laws, preparing and delivering advertising and marketing content, providing content services, personalizing ads, studying the effectiveness of our ad campaigns, and understanding and measuring interactions with our online properties.
Credit Reporting. We may share information about your creditworthiness with credit bureaus, consumer reporting agencies, and card associations. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report and consumer report. We may also share your information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents, government agencies, and card associations in connection with issues related to fraud, credit, or debt collection.
Sale of Our Business. If we sell, merge, or transfer any part of our business, information about you may be shared, sold or transferred as part of that transaction. We may also share your Personal Information with current or future corporate parents, subsidiaries or affiliates.
De-identified or Aggregated Data. We may de-identify or aggregate your information, alone or in combination with other individuals’ information, and share such de-identified or aggregated information freely.
With your Consent. Other than as set out above, we may also share your information for other purposes with your consent or at your direction.
- DATA TRANSFERS
We may transfer, process or store your Personal Information in states or regions other than those in which you are located.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may transfer, process or store your Personal Information in any state or region where we have business operations or engage service providers, or where the other recipients of Personal Information described in this Notice are located. By using our site or otherwise interacting with us, you acknowledge the transfer of your Personal Information to, and the processing and storage of your Personal Information in, states outside of your state of residence or the point of collection.
- CONNECTING WITH THIRD PARTIES
Syringa may work with third parties to enhance your experience.
In your interactions with us, it may be necessary for us to sync, link or connect your information with third parties, including providing Personal Information necessary to identify or authenticate your requested interactions. In some cases, your consent for these interactions will be required by us, by the third party or by both. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of any third party that you choose to share your Personal Information with, as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties.
- MANAGING YOUR PRIVACY
Managing Marketing Communications From Us. We will honor your choices when it comes to receiving marketing communications from us. If you have received marketing communications from us that you no longer wish to receive, you may:
- Contact us to manage your Personal Information and adjust your preferences regarding your Personal Information and your interactions with us.
- For SMS messages, reply “STOP” or follow the instructions in the message or settings to discontinue the communications.
- If you are receiving push notifications from us to your mobile device and no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
Updating Your Personal Information. You may update, change, correct or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us at info@Syringaenergy.com
Social Media Features. Syringa or our authorized third parties may use social media features to gather certain information about you. These features may collect your IP address and log which web pages you are visiting, and may also set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with these social media features are governed by the privacy policies and practices of the providing company.
9. DATA RETENTION AND YOUR DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You may have the right to exercise certain data protection rights, including the right to request the deletion of, amendment of or access to your information. These depend on where you live. You may always contact your local data protection authority regarding the use of your information. Syringa will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
Data Retention. Syringa retains and uses your information in accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations:
- We will retain your information as long as necessary to serve you or as otherwise needed to operate our business.
- We may also continue to use some of your information for business purposes and to improve our offerings.
- We will retain and use your information as required by applicable regulations and Syringa’s records and information management policies to comply with our legal and reporting obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, complete any outstanding transactions and to detect and prevent fraud.
Responses from Syringa. We respond to all requests from individuals regarding the exercise of their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Your data protection rights vary depending on the state or region in which you are located. In many locations, these rights include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information;
- Objecting to or asking us to restrict the processing of your information;
- Requesting the portability of your information;
- Electing whether or not to receive marketing communications from us;
- Withdrawing your consent at any time for us to collect or process your information (noting that such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect otherwise lawful processing).
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use security measures to help protect Personal Information.
Keeping your Personal Information safe is important to us. At Syringa we:
- Constantly work to update our security practices to help protect your Personal Information and review our security procedures carefully.
- Comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Train applicable employees and contractors on data privacy and require them to safeguard your data.
- Comply with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards where applicable.
- CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We may make changes to our Privacy Notice or our supporting privacy procedures at any time.
From time to time we may change or update this Notice. We reserve the right to make changes or updates at any time and without prior notice to you.
If we make material changes to the way we process your Personal Information, we will provide you notice by posting the most current version of this Notice on our websites and we may also advise you of changes via our products and services information, or by other communication channels, such as by email, newsletters or community post. Please review any changes carefully.
If you object to any changes and no longer wish to use our products and services, cease to interact with us. All changes to our Privacy Notice are effective immediately upon posting and, except to the extent prohibited by law, your continued interaction with us after a posting of an updated Privacy Notice shall constitute your acceptance of all changes.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, you may contact us by email, telephone or direct mail.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Telephone: 1-208-869-3206